Lambda Probe 1.7b
This is a real-time Apache Tomcat server monitoring tool
Lambda Probe is the project formerly known as Tomcat Probe.
- Comprehensive JVM memory usage monitor.
- JBoss compatibility
- Display of deployed applications, their status, session count, session object count, context object count, datasource usage etc.
- Start, stop, restart, deploy and updeploy of applications
- Ability to view deployed JSP files
- Ability to compile all or selected JSP files at any time.
- Ability to pre-compile JSP files on application deployment.
- New! Ability to view auto-generated JSP servlets
- Display of list of sessions for a particular application
- Display of session attributes and their values for a particular application. Ability to remove session attributes.
- Ability to view application context attributes and their values.
- Ability to expire selected sessions
- Graphical display of datasource details including maximum number of connections, number of busy connections and configuration details
- New! Ability to group datasource properties by URL to help visualizing impact on the databases
- Ability to reset data sources in case of applications leaking connection
- Display of system information including System.properties, memory usage bar and OS details
- Display of JK connector status including the list of requests pending execution
- Real-time connector usage charts and statistics.
- Real-time cluster monitoring and clulster traffic charts
- Real time OS memory usage, swap usage and CPU utilisation monitoring
- Ability to show information about log files and download selected files
- Ability to tail log files in real time from a browser.
- Ability to interrupt execution of "hang" requests without server restart
- New! Ability to restart Tomcat/JVM via Java Serview Wrapper.
- Availability "Quick check"
- Support for DBCP, C3P0 and Oracle datasources
- Support for Tomcat 5.0.x and 5.5.x
- Support for Java 1.4 and Java 1.5
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bug where LambdaProbe may fail to startup if stats file is corrupt.
- Fixed incorrect interpretation of org.jstripe.intruments.ignoreNIO system property.
- Added support for Tomcat 6.
- Added session search tool.