Site Uptime Enterprise is a ready to run uptime monitoring solution that allows you to offer free as well as paid membership services that monitors your members' web sites as well as POP3 email server, FTP protocols and all custom ports 24/7. Members will get notified either via email or SMS whenever a downtime occurs. With our paypal integrated system, member can simply upgrade their account anytime to enjoy premium web monitoring services.Site Uptime Enterprise is an easy to use software and when up running, you can virtually automate the entire business. - Members signup for a free/paid account to start monitoring their website uptime.
- Setup multiple server monitoring stations (you will need to have servers in these areas) located in different parts of the world so that your members' websites can be monitored in not just only 1 server location.
- Members can select the check intervals (2,5,10,15,30 or 60mins) for each monitored service 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- If there is a downtime detected by any of the server monitoring locations, an email and/or SMS will be sent to your members notifying them that their website is down so that they can take follow-up actions. With our SMS-ALERT module integrated into our Site Uptime, sending out SMS messages through the sms gateway is done automatically.
- Site Uptime Enterprise also provides real-time statistics as well as a summary of your members' uptime. Visual representations such as bar charts and graphical pies are include in our software for a quick overview. Members can also opt to receive monthly reports of their websites
- Monitoring Features
- Monitoring intervals - Supports time-intervals of 2,5,10,15,30 and 60mins for monitoring service
- Multiple monitoring service - Members can monitor more than 1 website or domain names
- Multiple monitoring locations - Members are able to monitor from different server locations
· MySQL (version 3.23 or higher)
· MYSQL database
· PHP (version 4.2.3 or higher)
· BulkSMS Gateway (optional for SMS Alert function)