phpSecurePages can be used to protect sensitive pages with an user login system.
The authentication relies on a MySQL database to store users and on PHP to handle all redirects and blocking actions.
Here are some key features of "phpSecurePages":
· Organize users in groups
· User group-based permissions system
· Config-based system
· PHP 4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for PHP 5.
· Removed support for PHP3.
· Changes to the look of the login interface.
· Enabled the code to read md5-encrypted passwords.
· Fixed issues with functions being loaded twice in frames.
· Added Croatian, Macedonian, and Luxembourgian language files.