It enhances an input field to help reduce automated form submission by web bots.
This plugin is designed to help overcome automated form submission by requiring a "real person" to identify text made up of dots.
The entered value is compared on the server with the generated value by computing a hash to determine whether processing should continue.
Server-side implementations are available in PHP and Java.
· jQuery 1.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added enable and disable commands
· Changed change command to option
· Added single option setting and option retrieval
· Updated underlying plugin framework
· Updated slash to '0' dots to help distinguish it from 'O'