PeerSec Networks MatrixSSL is an embedded SSL/TLS library under 50KB, designed for small footprint applications and devices.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and the next generation Transport Layer Security (TLS) are the most widely deployed protocols for creating secure connections between applications on a network. SSL is used to secure proprietary applications as well as common Internet protocols such as HTTP, SIP, H.323 and EAP-TLS.
PeerSec Networks also provides an embedded SSH solution for Linux based devices. Embedded SSH is primarily used to securely manage a device through a command line interface, while embedded SSL provides security at the sockets layer for a variety of network protocols. SSH is provided as an add on component to MatrixSSL.
Features:- < 50KB total footprint with crypto provider
- SSLv3 and TLS server and client support
- Included crypto library - RSA, AES, 3DES, ARC4, SHA1, MD5
- Cipher Suites - RC4-MD5, RC4-SHA, DES-CBC3-SHA, AES128-SHA, AES256-SHA
- RSA public and private key generation
- X.509 certificate generation and signing
- Full support for fast session resumption/caching
- X.509 server and client certificate authentication
- Tight, heavily commented code in portable C
- User and developer documentationMatrixSSL Benefits
- Small flash memory and RAM requirements
- Increased space for value-add functionality
- More simultaneous active SSL connections on enterprise systems
- Faster failover times for High Availability servers
- Allows standardized security libraries to be distributed with applications
- Fast download times for applications with integrated security
- Clean source code, easily integrated and supported
- Under 50KB of code gives bugs fewer places to hide
- Source code evaluation download