OpenSSL is a full-strength general purpose cryptography library for securing online communications.
The project aims of creating a robust, commercial-grade, full-featured, and open source library for SSL.
The toolkit also supports the Transport Layer Security (TLS v1) protocol.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for TLS/DTLS heartbeats.
· Added support for SCTP.
· Improved PRNG seeding for VOS.
· Extensive assembler packs updates.
· Make TLS-SRP code conformant with RFC 5054 API cleanup (removal of unnecessary code).
· Added TLS key material exporter from RFC 5705.
· Added DTLS-SRTP negotiation from RFC 5764.