It allows PHP developers to protect their PHP website against various attacks it may be under.
Even if it can work as a stand-alone, NinjaFirewall is also compatible with most common CMSs and e-commerce platforms, like Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Virtuemart, osCommerce, X-Cart and PrestaShop.
Here are some key features of "NinjaFirewall":
· Admin panel
· Easy install script
· Prevent SQL injections, brute-force scanners, shell script, RFI, LFI, XSS, and code execution attacks
· Support for encoded PHP scripts
· Log all firewall activity
· Compatible with most shared hosting providers
Professional Edition Features:
· Automatic updater
· IP ban filter
· Access to all configuration options
· PHP 5.1 or higher
· MySQL 5 or higher
· .htaccess and php.ini access
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better XSS detection (UTF-7 encoding, BBcode etc).
· Improved processing speed.
· Security ruleset update.
· Fixed an issue where IP:port in Host header was not detected.
· Stats page wasn't showing the right number.