Member Management System description
Member Management System is an application that allows you to manage your members records on line.
Access to the records can be restricted.
Here are some key features of "Member Management System":
- Enforce user/admin login before accessing a page, by adding a line of generated code to that page.
- Admin can register members or allow them to register themselves. Decide which registration form fields to show, which are required, or extend the form by adding up to 15 customizable fields.
- Create groups of members for easier management and organization. Allow only group members to login to areas of your site, send a note to a group of members, or relate members to each other - for even more organization.
- Sorts, filters, and search functions are all included. And you can track which pages are being visited, and by whom.
- Set an expiry date for each member's access. Send customizable emails before expiry.
- Create an archive of newsletters (HTML or plain text) and send any of them when you're ready.
- Import or export all members to/from other applications, export a single member to a vCard, read and evaluate statistics and user information, block undesirable email and IP addresses and more.
- Administrators can customize automatic emails such as those sent on registration, when requesting email address verification, password reminders, etc.
- Because MMS can be administered entirely from a browser, your employees or volunteers can work from home, library, hotel or even an internet cafe!
- Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional/Server, Windows Vista, Windows NT or Windows 2000
- A working email component installed for emailing capability