ElasticSearch is a very powerful and advanced distributed RESTful search engine for the Web.
pyelasticsearch provides a non-breaking API wrapper for using and interacting with the search engine from Python.
Here are some key features of "pyelasticsearch":
· Support for connection pooling
· Requests load balancing
· Failed-node marking
· Automatic retries for failed connections
· Handles all JSON-Python conversions
· Handles HTTP status codes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug introduced in 0.4 wherein "None" was accidentally sent to ES when an ID wasn't passed to index().