ReSearch, short for Results Search, allows you to make running event results easily searchable on the web.
It is a truly interactive and dynamic solution designed to save you time and enhance your visitors' experience viewing their race results online.
You won't have to format and organize endless pages of HTML, and site visitors will be able to search for exactly what interests them.
While the program is geared toward displaying the results of running events, it is equally at home with other individual sports such as cycling, swimming, and golf, and can be applied to non-sporting displays with little difficulty.
- Quick and easy to set up, and very easy to customize. Step by step instructions are included for creating your database and importing results, and a short, concise configuration section powers the rest of the program. No need to learn PHP or MySQL, although basic HTML knowledge is helpful for displaying the search form the way you want it. Now includes directions for importing all of your results through the web browser, making Telnet, FTP, and complex MySQL commands completely optional!
- Automatic, self-updating Top 10 Lists for every event or distance!
- Dropdown selection search boxes are automatically built based on database content -- no HTML updates required when you add to the database.
- Limitless search options and database fields (name, time, place, age, etc.).
- Split-second search results.
- Results for a specific event can be linked to directly without having to enter a search. For example, instead of displaying a static page of race results, simply place a link on the page that includes a database search for an event name and year (or id#). Clicking on that link will take visitors directly to the full race results, which they can then search and refine however they wish.
- Help file for users.