It can index cgi, php, asp and many other web page formats.
The user can search on or more terms on a time, or even accross several websites.
Copy all files and dirs (except "i" folder) files to your cgi-bin directory.
Then install the execution rights (755 or rwx-rx-rx) on admin.cgi, index.cgi, signup.cgi and install.cgi
Copy "i" folder into your httpdocs directory.
Run install.cgi (by typping in your browser http://your_server_name/cgi-bin/install.cgi) and follow the instractions.
Here are some key features of "Easy Search System":
· List all indexed pages with status and internal and exteranl links.
· Customise list of searchable pages.
· Create rules to exclude not required pages on indexing step.
· Create rules to put pages in to groups.
· Several domains could be indexed.
· Scheduling indexing.
· Indexing stats.
· Search keywords stats.
· Customizeble template based layout.
· Very nice and very easy to install script for changing banners on your pages. No more editing text files, everything is controlled from the web.
· Powerful, fast real-time statistics. Program keeps search statistics and generates reports.
· Full control on script variables via web form.
· Easy to integrate in any site.
· Pretty administrative interface.
· Password protected Administration area .
· User friendly administrative interface.
· Administrator Logs.
· Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
· Compatible Unix based servers.
· Quick in work.
· Fast control.
· Low cost. The combination of price, features, and performance are the best in the current market.
· Perl 5.005 or higher
· CGI Access
· Crontab for automatic indexing site