A package needed for scientific computing with Python
It allows developers to build more complex appliations, using NumPy as its code base.
- Broadcasting functions
- Linear algebra functions
- Fourier transforms
- Sophisticated random number capabilities
- Tools for integrating Fortran code
- N-dimensional array object
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Numerous performance improvements in various areas, most notably indexing and operations on small arrays are significantly faster. Indexing operations now also release the GIL.
- Addition of `nanmedian` and `nanpercentile` rounds out the nanfunction set.