EngLab is a cross-compile mathematical platform (Matlab clone) with a C like syntax to be used by both engineers and users with little programming knowledge. It also enables the user and community to easily compile their own functions as shared objects.
EngLab Console allows EngLab's execution through the console(Linux or Windows). EngLab GUI gives the opportunity of using EngLab through a graphical user interface.
EngLab GUI is implemented with the use of the open-source library wxWidgets 2.8, providing additional usability compared to EngLab Console edition. EngLab GUI is independent, so there is no need for EngLab Console to be installed, in order to properly install and execute EngLab GUI.
- 16 types of variable declaration (int, float, ...)
- Variable declaration with unlimited number of dimensions.
- Loop structures (for, while, ...)
- Arithmetic, logical and binary operations
- Constant number declaration (pi, phi, ...)
- Graphical manipulation of variable values of any dimension (Englab GUI)
- Adjustable graphical environment (Englab GUI)
- Editor for writing *.eng functions (Englab GUI)
- Command history for the last 5 sessions
- Immediate access to variables, constants and functions (EngLab GUI)
- Recent files opened through EngLab (EngLab GUI)