LogiCampus is a distance learning and course management system that is freely available to colleges, universities and schools.
LogiCampus allows a college, university, or school district to run existing classes or online learning classes via the web as well as provide the foundation for an institution to create additional integrated applications.
LogiCampus provides a single sign-on for students, faculty, and staff of an institution and provides more than just a course management / distance learning system. LogiCampus provides the standard tools for faculty to create their online courses, process assignments, make tests and stay in contact with students.
Students enjoy being able to easily see their assignments, lessons and other information for all of their classes. Staff benefit by other applications such as the built-in help desk, textbook requisitions, exam scheduling and faculty / course changes.
LogiCampus is built on top of the open source application server LogiCreate. This learning system provides a foundation on which an institution can build additional integrated applications easily. Since the system is using LogiCreate, the sky is the limit as far as adding additional applications to meet departmental needs while still providing a single sign-on environment.
- Duplicate an Entire Class - Three clicks can bring all the content of an old class into a new one.
- Audio Submission of Assignments - Great for foreign language or ESL courses.
- Grading Flexibility - Lets you choose between points based or percentage based grading.
- Advanced Gradebook Features - Weighted grading, group gradebook entries, drop the lowest grade... the list goes on and on.
- Administrator Friendly Control - enrollment dates, semester dates, final exam dates, textbook approvals...
- Integrated Helpdesk - Allows members of the helpdesk staff group to only use the helpdesk features of the site.
- Classroom View - Teachers can view exactly what the students see in their class while they're building their course.
- Modular Design - Employ your own (small) IT staff to add your own new features.
- Two Operating Modes - Lets you choose between campus-wide administrative control or straight-forward and self-paced instructional courses.