It comes with utilities and consistent idioms for development, wrappers over BioRuby for easier use, and a common set of epidemiological objects.
Here are some key features of "Relais for Ruby":
· A consistent and easy-to-use set of IO classes.
· Error-resistant handling of method options.
· Useful mathematical and logical functions.
· A framework for command line applications.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· First functional version of library.
· Added many features including ordered hash .
· Added tests for many major features.