Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Biopython 1.64:
- Bio.Phylo now has tree construction and consensus modules, from on the GSoC work by Yanbo Ye.
- Bio.Entrez will now automatically download and cache new NCBI DTD files for XML parsing under the user’s home directory (using ~/.biopython on Unix like systems, and $APPDATA/biopython on Windows).
- Bio.Sequencing.Applications now includes a wrapper for the samtools command line tool.
- Bio.PopGen.SimCoal now also supports fastsimcoal.
- LICENSE TYPE:
Other Free / Open Source License: Biopython License Agreement
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- The Biopython Consortium
- C: \ Scientific/Engineering \ Bio-Informatics
Last updated on December 20th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris