Apache SIS is perfect for representing coordinates for searching, data clustering, archiving, or any other relevant spatial needs.
Can be used by spatial information system builders or users when creating applications containing geolocation features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LICENSE/NOTICE file is in incorrect location in SIS webapp.
· Added Jetty Server to sis-webapp/pom.xml. To run, cd to sis-webapp/ and run.
· Update sis-parent/pom.xml compile target to 1.6.
· Website must display disclaimer text.
· Use of Java 1.6 Annotation in /sis-core/src/main/java/org/apache/sis/storage/GeoRSSData.java
· Location servlet doesn't return correct coordinates for point-radius query region.