Packed with lots of features, it allows organizations, education institutes or single individuals to setup a very complex e-learning system on their own.
Here are some key features of "Claroline":
· Publishing documents and files accessible to the users.
· Creating directories and sub-directories to gather files.
· Creating hyperlinks and building your own HTML pages.
· Creating exercices with a list of questions.
· Elaborating different types of questions.
· Tracking the results of the users.
· Creating complete sequences of learning activities.
· Putting together modules that consist of documents, exercises or imported SCORM contents.
· Stimulating the students to read documents.
· Filling exercises and following a learning activity.
· PHP 5.1.6 or higher
· MySQL 4.23 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Use of '! empty()' to avoid error when key does not exist.
· Fixed URL for htmlspecialchar.
· Does not display the question category list when it's empty.
· Fixed other module than tool the default visibility of module at the course creation.
· Updated missing lang files.