It is very similar syntax to LISP, but with a lot more functions built in and a more easy and friendlier interface.
Here are some key features of "newLISP":
· A modern built-in API
· Expandable API
· Complete Documentation
· Advanced Automatic Memory Management
· Distributed Computing Support
· 64-bit support
· Fast and lightweight
· Small and portable
· Enterprise support
· Parallel processing support
· OS-specific installers
· IDE written using newLISP-GS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Stable release v.10.4.0 has a rewritten message API for multiprocessing, an extended FFI and makes efficiency improvements.