It supports Spidermonkey as its backend.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Alias 'fs-base' to 'filesystem-base' module.
· '--interactive' flag to the REPL will now enter interactive mode even after call to quit() or an exception is thrown.
· A largely complete implementation of CommonJS 'filesystem-base' module (http://wiki.commonjs.org/wiki/Filesystem/A/0). This is only a proposal, so might change.
· Treat JS files as UTF-8
· Native_function_base object now has a trace() method
· Repl now prints v.to_source to give better output for objects.
· Change how (pure JS) modules are loaded to preserve JIT and isolate scopes better
· Enable spidermonkey's strict mode warnings for all modules
· Overhauled SQLite3 module.
· json2.js (http://www.json.org/json2.js) is now loaded to provide an ES5 compatible JSON object for older spidermonkey
· Immature plugins have been removed (and moved into feature branch).
· Added bash_completion script for flusspferd.