It is an embedded scripting language designed from the ground up to directly target the C++ programming language, being a native C++ application itself.
Here are some key features of "ChaiScript":
· It uses a header-only approach, which makes it easy to integrate with existing projects.
· It maintains type safety between your C++ application and user scripts.
· It supports a variety of C++ techniques including callbacks, overloaded functions, class methods, and stl containers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Much improved error reporting
· Autosizing of integers now matches the C++ standard