Besides XML processing, it can inspect/modify Java object graphs and even mixed Java/XML structures.
XPath was standardized by W3C and is used in both XSLT and XPointer.
Primary applications of JXPath are in scripting: JSP and similar template/script based technologies.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The dependency for xerces in commons-jxpath-1.2.pom is too old.
· Add getPrefix(String namespaceURI) to JXPathContext.
· KeyManager should support nodeset selection.
· Problems with NodeSet returned from custom function.
· Make buildContextChain method of Path class protected.