An open source website framework and content management system built in C# for webmasters and system admins
pickadd to watchlist
It can run under ASP.NET on Windows or under Mono on Linux or Mac OSX.
- Runs under Windows/IIS or mono/Apache with most GNU/Linux distributions or Mac OS X
- Works with MSSQL 2005\2008\Azure, MSSQL-CE 4, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird SQL and SQLite databases
- Host multiple sites on 1 installation and db with host names
- XHTML Compliant Content Management with support for work flow and approval/publishing process
- Enter content with the FCKeditor , TinyMCE, or XStandard HTML WYSIWYG
- Image Gallery
- RSS Feed Aggregator
- Event Calendar
- Contact Form
- File Manager - use with caution, provides direct access to the server file system.
- Shared Files module - looks and acts like the File Manager module but stores and manages files in a safe way on the server. Folders are really database items as are the friendly file names. Files are stored securely in a special folder and named using guid strings and a .config extension. This prevents them from being requested or served with a normal http request. Authorized users can download because the module serves them using Response.WriteFile. The module also supports versioning of files.
- User Profile Page - with easily customisable properties
- Member List Page
- Bread Crumbs
- Custom Skinning with support for user selectable skins and individual skins per page
- Flexible Menu system
- Localization - all labels and image alt text comes from a configuration file
- Configurable Whether to Encrypt Passwords
- Configurable Whether Registration requires e-mail confirmation
- Configure use of SSL for the whole Site or per Page
- Send Password Feature (when not using encryption)
- Url Re-writing for mapping friendly Urls to site pages
- Site Search with Role based filtering
- Error logging and optional debug logging
- Support for LDAP Authentication using Active Directory or OpenLDAP
- Support for Windows NTLM authentication
- Support for OpenID authentication
- Support for Windows Live ID authentication
- Personalization with WebParts
- Numerous attractive skins with Table-less CSS layouts
- Site Statistics and Who Is Online
- Poll Feature - currently only available using MS SQL
- Survey Feature - currently only available using MS SQL
- Google Maps
- Audio and Video Players
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Forum improvements.
- Changed target framework from .NET 4 to .NET 4.5.