Seditio is a framework, it's a set of PHP files that reads and stores datas in a MySQL database, and sends that data to clients as HTML pages, through skin template files.
Here are some key features of "Seditio":
· MySQL database driven.
· Skinnable (full control over the layout and the HTML pages).
· Multi-leveled user management.
· Built-in support for world-wide languages.
· Built-in support for plugins and extensions.
· Fast and scalable.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced parser, now you can add your own BBcodes.
· Full compatibility for UTF-8 encoding.
· New installations are UTF-8, for existing sites the user can decide to upgrade or not.
· One less file include resulting in a speed gain between 5% and 10%, depending of the platform.
· Many enhancements to the administration panels.
· Performance tweaks in the core files and in some plugins.
· Various tweaks an enhancement to the pagination system.
· Enhanced default skin (now named 'cadmium').
· Built-in XML Atom syndication.
· Added support for extra PHP files when installing/un-installing plugins.
· PHP 5.3 compatible (so should be PHP 6.0 compatible).