PHP Auto Dealer permits users to setup an automated online showroom of a vehicle inventory that is easily maintainable from any web browser via the admin interface with no coding or FTP required.
PHP Auto Dealer is easily customized for automobiles, motorcycles, RVs, or anything with a make model and year.
The user can manage the custom fields from within the admin section plus he can have multiple vehicle types each with their own custom fields.
PHP Auto Dealer can be used either as a complete website or as an addon to a current site.
It uses templates which makes it easy whether your integrating it into an existing site or starting from scratch.
Here are some key features of "PHP Auto Dealer":
· Video support for both local and youtube
· Complete support for all the changes in PHP 5.3
· Thumbnail Carousel Display
· New improved lightbox effects
· TinyMCE as an optional text editor
· New improved category menu
· Support for Cars.com FTP Datafeed
· Automatic FTP for Autotrader and Cars.com Data Files
· Full currency formatting support
· wysiwyg editor for custom text area fields
· CarFax Support
· File Upload Support (PDF, Doc, Etc.)
· SMTP and HTML Email Support
· Modal windows replace popups
· Supports up to 60 images per listing .1
· Added slide out menu for categories
· Support for Private Label/Branding
· Support for AutoTrader.com's FTP Datafeed
· Support for Google Analytics
· Mark listings as Pending
· Automatically write Pending over images
· Ability to exclude Pending/Sold listings from search results
· purplecar and basic templates
· Basic wysiwyg editor for description field
· Mark listings as Sold
· Automatically write Sold over images
· Details page view counter shown in Admin and available in details template
· Template tags now generated for all custom fields and images. (Details template)
· Basic stats in Admin.
· Upgraded installer checks for requirements and your config settings
· Easy Installation with database setup script
· Password protected admin interface.
· Online Administration with only a web browser.
· Automatic thumbnail creation and image resizing (JPG)
· Images stored as files NOT in database
· Supports sub categories 5 levels deep
· Unlimited customizable fields.
· Support for multple vehicle types each with there own features/options.
· Refer to a Friend feature.
· Ask sales a question feature.
· Sale Pricing
· Templates for easy customization or integration.
· Language file for translation.
· Built in Search
· View by category, make, search, specials.
· Sort by year, make, model, price.
· Page Spanning.
· Latest listings on home page.
· Random Sale listings on home page.
· Large image option.
· Hide listings
· Delete individual images.
· PHP 4.3 or higher
· GD Library 2 or higher
· FreeType Support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PHP 5.3 Compatible - All deprecated functions replaced and the admin changed to work with new "max_file_uploads" php setting.
· Added support for both local and youtube video.
· Added tinymce as a wysiwyg choice for textareas.
· Added thumbnail carousel
· Removed thumnail i-frame -- Replaced by carousel.
· Added menu bar to add/edit listings.
· Added Image Manager page in admin.
· Added File upload manager in admin.
· Added Video manager in admin.
· Changed modal image window to new lightbox.
· Changed Ask Question to new lightbox.
· Changed Send to Friend to new lightbox.
· Changed Payment Calc to new lightbox.
· Removed old modal window files.
· Replaced slider menu with a better version.
· Added ability to search for hidden listings in admin.
· Prevented Sold listings from displaying on the home page latest and specials.
· Made the stats on the admin homepage links.
· Corrected foreach error in details.php when there are no custom fields.
· Added if structure to each foreach to prevent errors when count = 0
· Corrected image renaming to allow file names that have more than one period. (a.b.c.jpg)
· Replaced depricated eregi functions
· Removed calls to the deprecated magic_quotes functions.
· Replace decprecated split() calls in phpmailer.
· Removed Zend version.
· Function files are no longer binary files. They can now be uploaded normally.