It comes with a web-based interface that lets users easily create and offer customized surveys to their visitors.
For the more adventurous user, complex and flexible options are available to fine tune all survey behavior. Survey results are stored and organized in an effective fashion, giving you access to your data in several different views.
phpQuestionnaire comes complete with a PHP web-based installation package. Simply upload all of the files in our distribution to your web server, visit the URL of your setup program (supplied in the documentation) and let our monster slaves take care of the rest. You will need to know a few things such as the database, username and password for your MySQL installation.
Every aspect of survey creation and administration is done through a single web-based interface. This interface includes both Basic and Advanced settings so you decide how much time you want to spend configuring the look and feel of your survey versus getting it done. It allows you to run and queue multiple surveys at the same time.
It will track the various results for separate surveys, even allowing you to specify optional starting and ending dates so you don't have to be around to activate or remove them. Furthermore, phpQ was not designed to be used as a simple polling script. It allows you to define an unlimited number of questions and answers within each survey, even formatted in multiple pages.
This is ideal for any in-depth survey you may create. phpQuestionnaire excels when it comes to supplying you with the information a user has entered. After all, that's why you are buying our program. There are many ways in which you can view the survey results, depending on what works for you.
There is a customizable summary listing of each survey response showing you the answers you feel are most important. Clicking on a specific line will take you to the survey that user has completed. You may be interested in more than just the results for a specific user, however, and that is why phpQ also allows you to see the results for all users on a specific question.
You can view these results one question at a time, one survey page at a time, or even the whole thing at once. Text input fields are neatly arranged so that at once. rowse and read what users have entered without feeling overwhelmed by thousands of responses.
Here are some key features of "phpQuestionnnaire":
· Installs quickly on any web site with PHP 4/5 and MySQL
· Detailed web-based survey and question editor
· Run unlimited multi-page surveys, questions & answers
· Complete CSS and template customization
· Configurable question types (multiple choice, text, etc.)
· Advanced user restrictions (IP, cookies, verified email)
· Preview entire surveys and individual questions
· View summarized, detailed and individual survey results
· Optional publicly viewable survey results (v1.1)
· Export results in CSV, XML or Excel formats (v1.2)
· Quickly backup and restore your entire database (v1.2)
· Multiple language support for surveys and admin! (v2.0)
· Survey response email notifications to admins (v2.2)
· Question branching/skipping based on responses (v3.0)
· Cross-tabulate survey results of two questions (v3.0)
· Create hidden questions and fill them using a URL (v3.0)
· A 30+ page user manual you'll never need to read!