VotingAPI helps developers who want to use a standardized API and schema for storing, retrieving, and tabulating votes for Drupal content.
VotingAPI is a framework for content voting and rating systems in Drupal. It does not directly provide any voting 'features' to users -- instead, it offers a consistent API for other module developers to build their voting and rating systems on top of.
- Rating of any content (comments, nodes, users, fish, whatever)
- Multi-criteria voting (rate a game based on video, audio, and replayability)
- Automatic tabulation of results (with support for different voting styles, like 'percentage' and ' 1/-1')
- Efficient caching of results (sorting and filtering doesn't require any recalculation)
- Hooks for additional vote calculations
- Copy the VotingAPI directory into your web site's /modules directory.
- Activate the module by visiting http://www.example.com/admin/modules, where example.com is the URL of your web site.
· Drupal 5.x/6.x