ProtoFluid allows developers to create previews of their modern websites that adhere to modern technologies and principles like "responsive design."
It heavily relies on CSS 3 media queries.
Here are some key features of "ProtoFluid":
· Support for device orientation changes
· Support for handheld devices and iframed content (Facebook tabs)
· CSS 3 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed power button due to CSS glitches and space considerations.
· Menu is now displayed all the time. Moving to auto-hide mechanism in future.
· ProtoFluid now remembers the last page you were viewing on reload.
· Robust notifications for browsers that aren't supported.
· Neater exit in unsupported browsers.
· Removed automatic execution option to simplify usage.
· The most major changes were to support IE9. Important for client demo links.
· ProtoFluid does not do any browser sniffing now. Instead it uses a small Modernizr build that tests for media query support.