Works with single multi-domains at the same time.
- Unpack in your modules folder (usually /sites/all/modules/) and enable under Administer > Site Building > Modules.
Here are some key features of "Piwik - Web analytics":
· Selectively track certain users
· Selectively track certain roles
· Selectively track certain pages
· Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
· Cache the Piwik code on your local server for improved page loading times
· Direct access to statistics in reports section
· DoNotTrack support
· Drupal 7.x/6.x/5.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for new SiteSearch of Piwik 1.9.
· Missing 'weight' support from hook_field_widget_info() makes it impossible to sanely order widgets.
· Declares variables for Variable API module and i18n module.
· Declares variables compatible with Domain Access.
· Supports new overlay token_tree browser.