ASP Poll System offers you a powerful and robust polling software. ASP Poll System gives you the opportunity to find out exactly what your visitors think on any range of current topics.
Whether its for invaluable market research or just to get some feedback ASP Poll System will be a great addition to your site and now offers the ability to add poll comments.
Increase the popularity of your site with this interactive and sticky application that will attract visitors to your website to register their vote on any new polls and to keep uptodate with how the poll is progressing.
Quickly and easily integrate a poll into your existing site. Simply upload the files onto your server and with a fews line of code inserted into your page ASP Poll System will be up and running on your website in minutes!
- IP and Cookie tracking lets you decide how often your visitors can vote.
- Easy configuration through 'config.asp' file.
- Choose whether to have the options numbered or not.
- Change username and password.
- Show percentages and numeric results.
- Results presented in popup windows.
- Set polls to active easily.
- Edit question, options and votes cast.
- Ability to "spoof" poll votes cast in admin.
- Ability to let your visitors suggest future polls.
- Ability to let your visitors add comments on the current poll.
- Ability to let your visitors browse previous polls.
- Poll description, reports, and statistics.
- Add polls to your ASP page’s with 1 line of code.
- Secure administration area.
- Web based administration area, with easy navigation.
- Administer poll from any internet connected computer in the world.
- Ability to reset poll votes.
- Ability to change the poll appearance in 'config.asp'.
- Configuration and include help diagrams.
· All the ASP pages must be run through an ASP enabled web server - Microsoft IIS 4 or above.
· ASP Poll System will not work on other platforms.
· Email component - CDONTS, CDO, ASPMail.