Invoked for a project, it will scan all the code and highlight declared functions and methods that are not called at least once.
phpdcd should be installed using the PEAR Installer.
· Does not handle:
· The Reflection API
· call_user_func() and call_user_func_array()
· Usage of the new operator with variable class names
· Variable class names for static method calls such as $class::method()
· Variable function or method names such as $function() or $object->$method()
· Automatic calls to methods such as __toString() or Iterator::*()