ezSQL is a widget that makes it very fast and easy for you to use database(s) within your PHP scripts.
ezSQL is currently used as the main driver behind the WordPress database querying systed, aka wpdb.
Here are some key features of "ezSQL":
· It is one PHP file that is included at the top of a script.
· It automatically caches query results.
· ezSQL has excellent debug functions.
· Most ezSQL functions can return results as Objects, Associative Arrays, or Numerical Arrays.
· Dramatically decrease development time
· Works with Smarty templating language
· Also works perfectly with CodeIgniter.
· Lighweight size
· SQLite (PHP)
· SQLite (C++)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updates to ezSQL_postgresql.