The class provides templates for built-in client-side and server-side validation.
Here are some key features of "Zebra_Form":
· Security features, to prevent XSS
· Spam filtering via a "honey-pot" technique and CAPTCHA
· AJAX calls
· Easy to style via a layout engine
· Standards-complaiant HTML
· Cross-browser tested
· Online documentation
· PHP 4.4.9 or higher
· MooTools or jQuery
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a few depencies related bugs.
· Fixed an issue that broke the library’s functionality when using jQuery 1.9.0 (which removed $.browser).
· Fixed a bug where date format not including days or month (like only ‘Y’ or ‘M, Y’, etc) would never pass validation.
· Fixed a bug where the “Clear” button on the date picker was not using the string from the language file.
· Fixed an issue where the library would break with plugins that hide the original elements and put in their places divs having the exact same classes as the original element.
· Fixed a bug where the “length” rule was not taken into consideration when using “auto_fill” for elements having also the “digits” and/or “number” rule set.