A PHP class for creating and validating beautiful, secure, and functional HTML forms, with the help of a client-side jQuery script
This validation rules can be applied individually to desired form fields, based on the data we want users to fill in.
When the form is submitted, data is checked first in the browser and if no errors are detected is then sent to the server for processing.
- Customizable error messages
- XSS protection
- Spam filtering via a "honey-pot" technique
- Spam filtering via a CAPTCHA field
- Support for AJAX submissions
- Easy to style via a layout engine
- Standards-compliant HTML output
- Cross-browser tested
- Commented code
- Error reporting
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.9.4
- The clientside_validation method now has a new property called “disable_upload_validation” which can be used for disabling any client-side processing of file upload controls; useful for using custom plugins to handle file uploads;
- Changed how placeholders, prefixes and character counters are positioned and these are now relative to the parent element;
- Added lots of new mime types to the mimes.json file;
- Corrections in the documentation, related to the “date” element;