The 'PHP Secure Stateless Cookies Class' is a secure method of replacing user login systems based on PHP sessions with one based on locally stored cookie files.
An user database is still kept in place to manage user credentials, but user verification is done via stateless cookies instead of PHP sessions.
Documentation is provided with the class, so new users are guided through the class' inner workings.
Here are some key features of "PHP Secure Stateless Cookies Class":
· Secure password hashing
· Secure cookie hashing
· Update MD5 passwords automatically
· Can interpret PHPass hashes without changing the user database
· PHP 5.3 or higher
· MySQL 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a much more secure salting algorithm.
· Updated properties to follow OOP standard.
· Added verifyAuth as security measure.