WebScheduler.NET™ is designed for ease-of-use and out-of-the-box Scheduling experience, yet providing advanced level of customization and innovative features. WebScheduler.NET™ allows you to build professional calendaring and scheduling application with very minimal efforts and time.
You can create a fully functional Scheduling application that similar to Microsoft Outlook 2007® with simple drag-drop and several properties set. The calendar and scheduler view is naturally integrated and automatically synchronized as you navigate on.
The result is obvious – hassles free Scheduling development, significantly reduced complexity with out-of-the-box integration and advanced feature-sets.
WebScheduler.NET™ combines the best of industry’s Scheduling features and Intersoft’s own unique features such as RealTimeOperation™ and AgendaView mode. One of the key features of Intersoft’s WebScheduler is its built-in six Scheduler Views – from Day, Week to Year – while other similar components commonly provide only four views.
- Hassles free development with built-in calendar and integrated scheduler views
- Supports 6 Scheduler Views as well as customizing your own Views
- Out-of-the-box data editing and manipulation with Google-style Callout form
- Advanced two-ways data binding with flexible database structure support
- State-of-the-Art Rendering and Appealing User Interface
- Super-fast View Switching and Navigation with TripleLoad™
- Over dozens of customizable styles and hundreds of customizable behaviors
- Rich Design-time rendering and deep integration with Visual Studio
- Tight integration with WebDesktop.NET™
- Innovative AgendaView™
- Supports multiple Resources
- Comprehensive Recurrence Support
- Advanced Editing Field
- Callout's elegant fading animation
- Built-in smart context menu
- Supports multiple Categories and Categories Management
- Featuring "Open Architecture" Editing Form
- Advanced Calendaring Function
- Define your own holiday in an elegant way.
- Custom Calendar container
- Elegantly expand/collapse WebScheduler's Calendar
- All textual elements related to Calendar are fully localizable to any cultures supported by .NET