This is a powerful web-based task manager to help manage personal and professional projects effectively
It can be accessed via computers, PDA’s, or web-enabled phones from anywhere.
- Rich, powerful interface - Tasks is built from the user’s perspective with a responsive and innovative user interface that makes it a real joy to use. This is software designed to stay out of your way and help you get things done.
- Hierarchical organization of tasks - The heart of Tasks is the hierarchical task structure. Tasks and notes are organized and categorized through these relationships. Put your high-level projects at the top and fill out the details as you go.
- Prioritize - Set priorities on your tasks so you can easily see what you need to do next. You can even sort tasks by priority across projects by using the Sortable screen.
- Be Timely - You can set a due date for each task, then view all upcoming tasks and receive daily e-mail reminders so you don’t forget any deadlines.
- Recurring Tasks - Set up recurring tasks for those daily, weekly, monthly, annual, bi-annual, etc. tasks you need to take care of.
- Task Templates - Have a repetative task? Create a template for it! The template can be an entire task hierarchy and you can even create templates from existing tasks.
- Favorites - Mark a task as a Favorite to always have quick access to it from the Favorites list. It’s a great way to quickly get to a task that might otherwise be buried several levels deep in the hierarchy.
- Remember Expanded Tasks - Now Tasks remembers exactly how you like your view set up and keeps it that way for you.
- More Control Over E-mail Reminders - Many people have asked for the option not to receive e-mail reminders if they don’t have any upcoming tasks - this option is in 2.5.
- Optional Security for iCalendars and RSS Feeds - You asked to be able to share your RSS Feeds and iCalendars without requiring a login, now you can.
- Notes - Store ideas and related information anywhere in the tree.
- File Uploads - Attach files to tasks and notes.
- RSS Feeds - Monitor status on specific tasks and let others do the same.
- iCalendars - Subscribe to and share iCalendars for all of your tasks or just for specific projects.
- Auto-expand on Home Page - View your home page with the tasks already expanded up to 4 levels deep.
- Edit Multiple Tasks - Select multiple tasks in the list views and apply changes to all of them at once.
- Themes - Choose from supplied theme options or make your own to personalize your Tasks experience.
- Friendly Install Script - A great installer including an ‘upgrade from Tasks Jr. (or Tasks 1.x)’ option.
- Documentation - Tasks includes in-depth documentation covering all aspects and features of the software.
- Tagging - Use tags to create ad-hoc lists, add meta-data or customer codes to tasks or pull together lists of tasks from across task hierarchies.
- Searching and browsing by tag - Tags are fully integrated into all aspects of Tasks™, you can search or browse your tasks and notes by tags.
- Icon to indicate recurring tasks - Easily identify recurring tasks in your lists.
- Font size preference (per user) - Each user can choose between “small fonts, more on the screen” or “big fonts, easy on the eyes”.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!