It holds all the tools necessary in creating and managing a website that keeps track of scholastic or other types of conferences.
Here are some key features of "Open Conference Systems":
· Create a conference website
· Compose and send a call for papers
· Electronically accept paper and abstract submissions
· Allow paper submitters to edit their work
· Post conference proceedings and papers in a searchable format
· Post the original data sets
· Register participants
· Integrate post-conference online discussions
· PHP 4.2 or higher
· MySQL 3.23.23+ or PostgreSQL 7.1+
· Apache 1.3.2x or Microsoft IIS 6+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OCS 2.3.4 includes over 85 bug fixes since OCS 2.3.3-1 and is intended as a stable upgrade or install.