It will help users and organizations a tool to keep track of their events and tasks.
Here are some key features of "LuxCal":
· Easy to style
· Graphic automatic installer
· Friendly GUI
· Private events
· Coloring events differently
· Date time and color pickers
· Event title, venue and description
· CSV importing
· Calendar views: year, month, week, day
· Upcoming events view
· Hover event for extra details
· Recurring events (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
· Email notifications (1, 2, 4, 7, 14, 30 days before due date)
· Multi-user acces
· Username / password account protection
· Third party access
· User-based access rights
· PHP 4.3 or higher
· MySQL 3.23 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Possibility to create multiple calendars sharing the same database.
· New access right "manager" introduced. The manager can assign/change event owners and approve proposed events.
· New event propose/approve feature where users can propose events which become visible to other users after approval of a user with manager rights.
· Multi-day events shown as one single event, rather than for each day, in upcoming events lists.
· Better organisation of settings on the admin Settings page and various new settings.
· Option on the admin Settings page to disable emails, to select PHP mail or to select SMTP mail.
· New toolbox with advanced calendar tools (e.g. test configuration, create new calendars, delete calendars, replicate data or settings).
· A new function on the admin Database page to delete/undelete events in a specified date range.