A CRM and groupware suite containing a base system and different modules to help people collaborate on projects, tasks, businesses and more
This is because Group-Office is just a basic CRM boilerplate on which different modules can be installed and uninstalled at will.
This means webmasters can add or remove modules based on project requirements, customizing the system to suit needed features for any kind of business venture or type.
While the professional version of Group-Office might seem really enticing, the free version, even if lacking in features compared to its counterpart, is still a lot better than most of the free CRM alternatives today.
Add this to the information to the fact that Group-Office was updated constantly in recent years and you have a solid and stable system on which you can build your company's CRM and fallback on an active community and well-supported professional edition if something ever goes wrong.
- Free version features:
- Client manager
- Billing app
- Project manager
- Data synchronization
- File sharing
- Calendar organizer
- Task scheduler
- E-mail utility
- Personal notes
- Newsletters utility
- Mobile platform support
- Cross-browser tested
- Extendable via add-ons
- Professional version features:
- Helpdesk access
- Time tracking utility
- Mobile sync
- Advanced projects management
- Document editing
- last updated on:
- December 15th, 2014, 12:51 GMT
- 399.00 $
- license type:
Commercial License: Professional version
Other Free / Open Source License: GNU AGPL Affero General Public License
- developed by:
- Merijn Schering
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Organizers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.2.1
- Send multiple download links at once
- Permissions on start page announcements so visibility can be controlled
- Easy link checkbox to link e-mail conversations to a contact directly
- Contact photo's are shown in e-mail and can be set much more easily with download URL's.