Aspose.iCalendar is a .NET class library providing classes and algorithms useful for time-oriented recurrence patterns, or schedules.
Many applications need to manage this type of information, which can often be quite complex to describe and manipulate.
Aspose.iCalendar frees the programmer from these details, providing a simple, standards-based interface that can support complex patterns. The central concepts are coherent with the iCalendar RFC (2445), making it easy to incorporate iCalendar features into your .NET applications.
Using Aspose.iCalendar you can:
- Easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns.
- Consume and produce recurrence patterns in the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format.
- Create recurrence patterns programmatically via an intuitive object model.
- Use yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly recurrence patterns.
- Represent recurce patterns in your windows, web or a mobile application.
A recurrence pattern describes the rules when the event occurs. A recurrence pattern engine such as Aspose.iCalendar is needed to calculate the dates and times of the occurrences for a given recurrence pattern.