ADEX Schedule is a COM component that encapsulates the functionality of Windows Task Scheduler.
It enables application developers of Microsoft technology to add, delete and manage tasks in the Task Scheduler.
It has been developed using Microsoft ATL, providing users fast access to the Windows Task Scheduler. The ADEX Schedule Object Model is designed to provide programmers an intuitive interface to Windows Task Scheduler.
- Manage task properties such as application, run-as account, startup parameters, flags
- Enumerate task security settings
- Add, modify and delete tasks in the local/remote computer
- Manage schedule settings such as type, start date & time, end date, repeat interval etc. in local/remote computer
- Add, modify and delete schedules to existing task in local/remote computer