YANS is intended to be a fast, efficient, and easy to use news publishing system, written on PHP, with mysql on backend for storing news, archive, and user information.
- Multiple user profiles. 3 access levels.
- Advanced News Editor
- News Editor
- Editing and deleting of previously posted news.
- User profile personalization:
- User Name
- Real Name
- E-Mail address
- User account management (Administrators and Adv. News Editors)
- New account creation
- Account deletion
- Settings (Administrators only)
- Archive system, based on number of news or time posted
- Allowing or disallowing of HTML on news.
- Autolinking features (href's and mailto's)
- Date, Time, News, headlines and Archive HTML formatting
- Support for multiple languages (You can create a new translation).
- Spanish (native)
- English (Help file (english.help.php) not included in this package)
(Native means that a lot of variable and function names are in spanish)
- Archive with search feature