It aims to make the users' experience as good as it can possibly be - without being bloated like so many other content management systems.
The CMS also has very advanced security features to provide secure and reliable content to users and admins.
Here are some key features of "Enano CMS Project":
· Quick, easy setup
· No-nonsense administration panel
· AJAX everywhere
· Full-scale user management using a customized session manager
· Extensible via plugins and a hook system
· Support for multiple themes, rendered using easy-to-understand template files and a lightning-fast regular expression based template parser
· Article comment system implemented with AJAX
· Virtual directory and clean URL support with Apache and mod_rewrite
· Security that protects your site, not gets in your face
· File uploads - filenames are hashed and scrambled, so users can't access them without authorization
· Password-protected pages
· Selective enabling/disabling of Wiki Mode features on specific pages
· Semi-protection for pages
· Fully encrypted login - even if your server doesn't support SSL
· Fine-grained access control lists (permissions) - per-page or site-wide, for individual users, a group of users, or everyone
· Support for usergroups, to make managing multiple users easier
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix for various XSS and CSRF vulnerabilities.
· Note that TinyMCE is not present in 1.1.8pl1.