DMXReady News Manager allows to manage and display news items, media alerts, and press releases within your website:
Organize news releases by category, date, section and more
Search by category, date, keyword
Add complete articles including pictures, URLs to outside sources, related news
Allow visitors to send an e-mail about your news items to a friend
Upload and display an image with the release, including your logo
Add in plain text or HTML
Deactivate news items without deleting
Here are some key features of "DMXReady News Manager":
· Once your website is designed and "live", visitors won't need any special skills to navigate your website.
· But what they will appreciate is that your site will have instant updates because of the database-driven, dynamic set-up. Best of all, your online News Manager will keep your clients' news well-organized and fully searchable for easy access to any information that your visitors need.
· Articles, press releases, and media advisories can be added or edited in real time. Older news items can be auto-archived, manually archived, deactivated, or removed via the user-friendly Admin page, standard with each DMXReady app.
· And new to News Manager is an even more powerful online text editor, making adding and editing articles even easier than ever.
· All DMXReady apps are easily installed into any Dreamweaver MX website. Simply download the app, extract it to your public folder, and put the whole site.
· The developer is immediately able to fully customize the script and design of each app to best meet the needs of you and your clients. News Manager also features an upgraded and fully integrated text editor, making your job of inputing current news items easier.
· Landing Page Manager requires a web server supporting ASP (3.0 or greater) including: IIS6 on Windows Server 2003, IIS 5.1 Windows XP, IIS 5 on Windows 2000 (Microsoft MDAC 2.6+), and UNIX or Linux running RedHat ASP Support, RedHat ASP, Chilisoft ASP (Re