The ASP News Management is a News script basically which can be used to post updates on a site.
It also has all the features needed to be used as an online journal/diary or blog.
The script uses a password protected area to add/edit/delete news updates. Also allow for multiple users to post news updates.
Here are some key features of "ASP News":
· Easy to install. Seriously, it's like 10 minutes.
· Lets trusted users maintain content on a website, no HTML required.
· The administration/publishing interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
· The site design can be completely customized. Build your templates from scratch or modify the default template that come with ASPNews. The templates are written in HTML so modifying them is very straight forward.
· Format content with no HTML skills using the WYSIWYG editor .
· Publish articles without any HTML/technical knowledge.
· The system auto-dates new articles
Articles can be set as:
· Active: published to the website immediately when saved.
· Inactive: disable an article so it's not visible to the public (use this when you want to pull an article to revise it).
· Lost password notification. If you lost your password have it reset and sent to your email.
· Manage users: Add/Delete/Change Passwords
· Give each writer their own username/password so they can log into the system.
· Customize the font color, and page table colors to match your website design
· Secure, browser-based admin area with WYSIWYG editor
· Uses MS Access 2000 database. 100% ASP Script.
· Provide RSS link to you articles
· Tell a Friend form to let others know about articles
· Comments section to comment on postings
· Divide postings into different categories
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed SQL Injection bug in viewnews.asp