The API is constructed to handle HTTP Authentication Registry, HTTP Requests and HTTP Responses.
Here are some key features of "Requests":
· Extremely simple GET, HEAD, POST, PUT, DELETE Requests
· Simple HTTP Header Request Attachment
· Simple Data/Params Request Attachment
· Simple Basic HTTP Authentication
· Simple URL + HTTP Auth Registry
· No documentation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for iterable response bodies
· Assume servers persist redirect params
· Allow explicit content types to be specified for file data
· Make merge_kwargs case-insensitive when looking up keys