Mkulu QA Proxy is used to view the details of HTTP packets.
It is a useful tool for web development and testing. Work is ongoing to increase the tool's functionality.
The proxy is able to parse the binary AMF protocol used by Macromedia Flash Remoting.
- The log now includes all the client/request headers
- You can elect to log the text of the body of all responses that have a MIME type of text/*
- You can elect to log the body of POST requests, both application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data posts are handled (multipart/form-data processing is still under development at this time).
- A timestamp is added to the top of the HTTP log when you save it to file.
- The AMF log is now displayed in a tree structure that allows you to drill down to the information you want while hiding all the information you don't want to see.
- The AMF log is now saved in XML format, which means you now have about a million ways to process the information once you create the log file.
- The statistics page has been made more legible and the view simplified.
- The confusing headings 'Current Session' and 'Total Sessions' have been replaced with 'Current Statistics' and 'Session Statistics'.
- There is a breakdown of all the content flow by mime type.