fookebox is a jukebox-style web-frontend to mpd.
It offers the following jukebox features:
- Browse your music library by artist or genre
- Add songs to the play list (obviously)
- Limit the queue size (see note below)
- Add whole albums to the play list (optional)
- Remove songs from the play list (optional)
- Search for artists/albums/titles/files (optional)
- Control mpd (optional)
In addition to that, fookebox has a second frontend intended for a projector showing the currently playing song as well as the first queue entry.
Also, in case you are organizing an event where you only want to use the jukebox between other events (live bands, DJs) fookebox can be told so and display that information on the secondary frontend