A jQuery plugin to retrieve YouTube videos and embed them in the current page
It uses the original YouTube API to control many features of the native YouTube player.
Besides the Flash version, the plugin provides support for the HTML5 player as well.
- Play the player & a specific video
- Pause the player
- Stop the player
- Seek to a particular point within a video
- Mute and Unmute the player & learn if the player is muted
- Get and set the volume of the player
- Get and set the video quality
- Destroy the player
- Friendly functions for player state changes - onPlayerUnstarted, onPlayerEnded, onPlayerPlaying, onPlayerPaused, onPlayerBuffering, onPlayerCued
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.3
- Appropriately checks if parameter is passed into volume, quality and size methods.