Works with HTML5 videos only.
Here are some key features of "BubblesJS":
- Extremely easy to set up and configure
- Framework agnostic
- Existing .SRT support - no need for new formats
- The ability to process (srt) files server-side or client side
- Hidden links in videos - clicking a section of the video and triggering a callback
- Can serve everything in a caption "bubble" from plain text to a WebGL shader demo.
- Support for many videos in one page
- Support for multiple languages (in subtitles)
- The ability to create custom effects for the Captions (appearing and disappearing)
- The ability to style the subtitles to add that extra flavor that is missing
- The ability to control subtitles synchronization, size, position etc
- Jump to any part of the video through the use of seconds of percent values
- Track people who viewed your video
- Out of the box VideoJS plug in/support