Works with HTML5 videos only.
Here are some key features of "BubblesJS":
· Extremely easy to set up and configure
· Framework agnostic
· Existing .SRT support - no need for new formats
· The ability to process (srt) files server-side or client side
· Hidden links in videos - clicking a section of the video and triggering a callback
· Can serve everything in a caption "bubble" from plain text to a WebGL shader demo.
· Support for many videos in one page
· Support for multiple languages (in subtitles)
· The ability to create custom effects for the Captions (appearing and disappearing)
· The ability to style the subtitles to add that extra flavor that is missing
· The ability to control subtitles synchronization, size, position etc
· Jump to any part of the video through the use of seconds of percent values
· Track people who viewed your video
· Out of the box VideoJS plug in/support